Autoship Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Autoship?
- How does it work?
- Do I get a discount?
- How do you select an item to autoship?
- Can I choose different ship intervals for each item?
- Where can I find my Autoship orders?
- How do I change an existing Autoship order?
- What changes can I make to an existing Autoship order?
- Can I pause or cancel an Autoship order?
- How do I change my payment method?
- Can I add more items to an existing Autoship order?
- Can I change the quantity or grind of items?
- So how do I change the size of a coffee item?
- Do I still get free shipping on Autoship orders?
- I want to check out as a guest. Can I still choose Autoship?
01. What is Autoship?
Autoship lets you select any item or combination of items you purchase to ship on a recurring schedule which you control. You can pause, skip, cancel or change your Autoship order at any time. Back to Top
02. How does it work?
Simply browse and order products as usual. Check the Autoship box for that item on the product page or in your shopping cart, choose a shipment interval, then check out as usual. Your current order is processed normally, meaning everything you selected will ship. Any items marked Autoship will also ship in future orders based on the interval you selected. It's EASY! Back to Top
03. Do I get a discount for choosing Autoship?
YES! You save 20% off your first Autoship order. It's also super convenient but saving a few bucks doesn't hurt either! We may offer additional exclusive promotions to Autoship customers so stay tuned! Back to Top
04. How do you select an item to autoship?
From the product page or your shopping cart, just click the "Autoship" checkbox and choose an interval. That's it! Back to Top
05. Can I choose different ship intervals for each item?
Yes! You can choose the same or different intervals for any item in your cart. Everything currently in your cart still ships today as one order, including any items with no Autoship selected. Items in your cart you marked as Autoship also get added to a future Autoship order. Back to Top
06. Where can I find my Autoship orders?
You can view and manage your Autoship orders from the account page. Click My Account next to the "Cart" link. You will find a section below "Order History" for "Active Autoship." Click "View" or "Details" to manage them. Back to Top
07. How do I change an existing Autoship order?
From the Manage Autoships Screen, click "Manage This Autoship." Back to Top
08. What changes can I make to an existing Autoship order?
Everything! You can Pause, Cancel, Skip, Change Date, Change Items, Add Items, Change Address and Change Payment Method on the Manage Autoship screen. Back to Top
09. Can I pause or cancel an Autoship order?
Of course! From the Manage Autoships Screen, click "Manage This Autoship," then click "Pause" or "Cancel." Back to Top
10. How do I change my payment method?
Jump to payment methods and add a new card. Then from the Account Screen click "View" on your Autoship order, the click "Manage this Autoship". On the Manage Autoship screen, scroll to the Payment Method section and click "Edit Payment" and select your new or updated card. Back to Top
11. Can I add more items to an Autoship order?
YES! On the Manage Autoship screen, click "Edit Order" in the order details section. Click "Add More Products." Use the search box to look up the item you want. Click "Quick View." Select your Size, Quantity and Grind, then click "Add to Autoship Order" Back to Top
12. Can I change the quantity or grind of items?
Of course! On the Manage Autoship screen, scroll to the Order Details screen and click "Edit Order." You can change the Quantity and Grind of any coffee item. Why can't you also change the size? This is because size is considered a different item. Back to Top
13. Can I change the size of a coffee item?
Not directly. Treat this like adding a new product (see Question 11). First, delete the coffee item you wish to change. Click "Add More Products." Use the search box to look up the item you want. Click "Quick View." Select your Size, Quantity and Grind, then click "Add to Autoship Order." Back to Top
14. Do I still get free shipping on Autoship orders
The short answer is YES!. Autoship orders are treated just like any other order. If it meets the criteria (3 or more coffee items), you get free shipping. Be careful however, when selecting different ship intervals on items during checkout. For example, if you have three coffee products the current order ships free. If you selected different ship intervals, this will split the future orders since they ship at different times - for example one order with 2 coffee items and one order with only 1 coffee item. In this case both these future orders won't meet the free shipping criteria. Back to Top
15. I want to check out as a guest. Can I still choose Autoship?
You can still add Autoship items to your cart, but you will be required to create an account during checkout. We can't save and process Autoship orders and you can't manage them unless they are linked to a registered account. Back to Top
We'd love to get your feedback on this new feature. Let us know if you love it, hate it or have suggestions to improve it.