Longbottom's Wholesale Program
What's In It For You?
Longbottom Coffee offers one of the most extensive lines available. From our value priced standard list, to our showcased Baccellieri Caffé Arrostito Espressos and Café Equitas Shade Grown 100% Certified Organic Coffees, we have the coffee to fulfill your every need. We are happy to blend to your specifications in minimum purchase quantities. Any of our coffees or espressos can be private labelled or we can create a blend for you. We want to be your complete coffee roaster.
- Quality - Longbottom uses only the finest high grade arabica beans. There are less expensive arabicas on the market, but we refuse to lessen the quality of beans that go into your products. We do not use robusta beans in any of our products. Taste test our coffees. We believe they are the very best you will find. We know your customers will agree.
- Freshness - Quality beans are no good if they are too old. The Longbottom logo ensures that you are receiving the very freshest bean. Clipper ships were the 18-wheelers of the New World and the Longbottom ships were the very fastest of these. Longbottom was built on that standard of fast response and freshness. Orders are "Freshness Dated" for your assurance and inventory control. We want your customers to enjoy the freshest coffee possible!
- Service - Order by noon and your Federal Express order will ship that same day (Monday - Thursday). Metro orders in by 3:00 p.m. (deadline may change during the holiday season) will be delivered the next day. Problems? Call us! We'll do whatever we can to help. Our sales people stand ready to assist you with extensive sales and marketing tools, seminars, training aids and business advice. We stress doing "Right Things" as well as doing "Things Right" to assist you in selling our coffees. Your success is important to us!
- Column Pricing - The more you buy, the lower the price. Longbottom sets discounts based on volume breaks that give you a competitive edge. Longbottom offers a wide range of price points within our product line. We always deliver you the freshest coffee and the best value for your money. With Longbottom quality and value pricing, you will be able to attain greater margins on your sales!
- Newsletter - As a Longbottom customer you will receive our quartely newletter "The Coffee Trader" to keep you in touch with the coffee market, industry activity, merchandising ideas, and Longbottom news.
- Sales Staff - Your Longbottom sales representative is an experienced coffee professional who can assist you in all aspects of your business. Feel free to let them know your needs. We are business people who are there to help you succeed. Our management staff and owners are available to consult with you on any specific concern you may have. Our goal is to see your customers with big smiles on their faces and cups of Longbottom coffee in their hands.
- Longbottom Training Program - Longbottom offers a series of hands-on courses that educate your new staff members about the coffee industry and help keep your employees updated on important issues. These courses are held throughout the year. Times and locations may vary. Ask your sales representative for details, coffee market, industry activity, merchandising ideas, and Longbottom news.
- Brochures - Longbottom has designed a library of brochures created to inform and instruct your customers and staff on coffee, tea, espresso and our roasting process, so you'll want to keep a full supply on hand.
- Banners - Longbottom banners are a great attention getter and can be used to announce your store's grand opening, special promotions or to draw attention to your location. For the cart, drive-through, and smaller spaces, we also offer a smaller Espresso banner.
- Ad Slicks - Longbottom provides professional ad slicks and copy for your promotions. Additionally, we can suggest ways to help make your promotion a success.
- Packaging - For the freshest coffee and best value, order in our five-pound valve lock bags. Logo one pound, twelve and 8 ounce valve, and one and a half ounce vacuum bags are standard in our line. Colored valve bags are available at no extra charge!
- Labels and Bags - Longbottom's colorful labels are a perfect accent for coffee bags, airpots, jars and bins. Our one-pound and half-pound white, black, and kraft tin tie bags are available for whole bean retail sales.
- Special POS programs - Want to increase sales with customer loyalty cards or stored value gift cards? We have you covered. Considering your own label design or advertising? Our marketing department can help you there as well.
- Quarterly Estate Specials - Each quarter we feature a limited edition estate coffee as a featured item. We support this with special labels, and point of sale materials.