The Personal Information We Collect.
- To make a purchase through Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc., we require you to supply us with your name, physical address, phone number, email address, or other physical personal contact information. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied to us, you may do so at any time by accessing your account through the My Account link located at the top of each page on Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. You may also choose not to provide your personal contact information at the point of collection; however, you will not be able to purchase products through Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc.
- Credit card information is never stored on our servers or as a part of your profile. All payment information is passed securely via (SSL – industry standard secure sockets layer) to our third party gateway for authorization and payment. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
- When you send a gift or share content with family and friends using Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc., we may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. on other Web sites.
How We Use the Information We Collect.
- The information we collect is used to complete and support your purchases, including confirmation emails and shipping. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your order, the delivery of your order or to support your use of Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc.
- We also use and analyze your purchases to facilitate and improve your use of Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc., to communicate with you, and to comply with any requirements of law.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 18 may not use Longbottom Coffee and Tea’s website, and are not authorized to purchase any products using Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. If a child has provided personally identifiable information on Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc., we ask that a parent or guardian call us or e-mail us and we will delete the information about the child from our files.
Protection of Personal Information
Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some features on Longbottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. such as a forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.